Our culture drives everything we do. It makes a real difference to our customers, our business partners and our employees.
The essence of Customer One® - Your success. Alliance is not built on our equipment. It’s built on the success of our customers. It’s the driving force behind every product we manufacture, every service we provide and every decision we make. Our commitment is to delight each customer in every interaction that they have with our company.
Alliance Laundry Systems was the proud recipient of the 2015 Silver Stevie® Award. Honoring the latest developments in our Customer One service program, the award recognized the world-class, ever-evolving resources we provide to continually help our customers succeed in the laundry industry.
That’s the essence of Alliance. This is Customer One®:
- Our Genuine Parts are always identical to the original and always in stock or available via next-day delivery.
- We provide training classes through Alliance Laundry Services University (ALSU) that are renowned in the industry, providing new and current sales and service personnel with everything they need to succeed.
- Our in-house financing services provide unique laundry-focused financing, and credit applications are usually turned around in a single business day.
- Customer service and technical support are committed to supporting you for the life of your laundry equipment investment.
- We’re so confident in our machines that our warranty is one of the best in the industry, covering every washer and dryer we make.
- We push our machines well past their breaking point in our extensive test laboratories where we’re constantly working to make our machines more reliable and efficient with sophisticated, easy-to-use controls.
- We offer our laundry design team who can provide a timely, customized plan to our laundromat site. We offer site selection assistance, including demographic analysis, to help provide you with all the tools you need to maximize your new laundry investment.
Customer One® is a clear point of difference. And a clear advantage.
To our very core, every Alliance employee is focused on improving the customer experience and ultimately customer profitability and success. Our unique and deep cultural commitment leads to innovative ideas, highly motivated employees, superior products and the exceptional service you’d expect from the world’s leading commercial laundry manufacturer.