There’s no doubt COVID-19 has forced each of us to adjust our lives in major ways over the last few months. We want to reassure you that we have taken strong action to protect the health and safety of our employees and maintain all business-critical functions. Access to laundry equipment and the high level of service you expect will be critical to combat this virus.
The steps our company is taking have been driven by guidelines and precautions provided by the United States CDC, State and Federal governments as well as the rules and regulations of the countries around the world where we have entities and team members. We will continue to heed the guidance and precautions and to affirmatively update our business processes as guidelines change.
The actions we are taking include:
• Deep cleaning all our facilities, including manufacturing, laboratories and offices
• Implementing a no-visitors policy at all offices/facilities
• Implementing a company-wide work-from-home policy unless your position requires you to be at your work location
• Developing contingency/containment plans in the event a team member tests positive for the virus
• Working in concert with a variety of organizations across multiple channels, including the Coin Laundry Association in the United States and others internationally to put forth the position of laundry businesses as essential in order to safeguard the health of the communities in which we live and work in this time when non-essential businesses are required to close
To date, our supply chain, manufacturing and customer support functions are experiencing no significant disruptions. We thank all our supply chain partners and team members around the world for their commitment to keep this important equipment flowing to customers. As we react to changes in demand, it is possible we will modify the schedule of our manufacturing facilities, but we fully expect to be able to meet all customer orders. Our Customer Care reps are ready to respond to your requests.
Clean laundry is a vital tool in the fight against the spread of this virus. Know we are working diligently to ensure continued access to both our residential and commercial products and services.
Alliance Laundry Systems appreciates your support. Through patience, a focus on safety, prudent decisions and flexibility we will get through this crisis…together.
President and Chief Commercial Officer